Non Alcoholic Beverage Package for One???

Can anyone tell me if two (2) people in one cabin can use one (1) non-alcoholic beverage package? How do they keep track of the number of drinks a person obtains on the ship?

Thank you.

Sharing of unlimited drink packages is not allowed.

Can anyone tell me if two (2) people in one cabin can use one (1) non-alcoholic beverage package? How do they keep track of the number of drinks a person obtains on the ship?

Thank you.

I think there is a time limit between drink orders, like maybe 15 minutes, so you couldn't use the same card within that time span.

The purpose of the package is to buy it per person. When packages first came out (except soda) they made everyone in the cabin buy a package probably because they were worried about freeloaders. The best way to make sure that policy comes back is to blatantly share.

I think there is a time limit between drink orders, like maybe 15 minutes, so you couldn't use the same card within that time span.

The only time limit that Royal has is on the use of the Freestyle Coke machines. There's no time limit (yet) on bar drinks.

Edited by clarea

The purpose of the package is to buy it per person. When packages first came out (except soda) they made everyone in the cabin buy a package probably because they were worried about freeloaders. The best way to make sure that policy comes back is to blatantly share.

My wife doesn't drink alcohol at all so at that time I had to call RCCL and plead my case. Luckily they let me just get the package.

To the poster, just buy another package. It's not expensive like the alcoholic ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app