Magnetic walls on the Infinity Staterooms?

iHeartGlaciers

So someone here confirmed that the doors are magnetic, but are the stateroom walls on the Infinity magnetic? I was in a veranda room last time and in looking at old pictures, the walls looked like wood. I'm just wondering if I should bother bringing magnets. Thanks!

So someone here confirmed that the doors are magnetic, but are the stateroom walls on the Infinity magnetic? I was in a veranda room last time and in looking at old pictures, the walls looked like wood. I'm just wondering if I should bother bringing magnets. Thanks!

Off the Infinity on the 14th. The only place that a magnet would stick is the

wall next to the sliding door. It is maybe 18 inches wide. I put 2 pages side by side. I tried all the walls even the a/c vent, nothing.

We were on Infinity from March 30-April 14; we were able to hang papers and our maps (with magnets) on the wall that housed the head of the bed and sofa (CC Stateroom 8045).