Looking for recent reviews and opinions

Viva_la_Vida

I've narrowed our snorkel excursion down to three choices, but am having trouble finding recent reviews. I wish the search tool had a way to be more specific (or maybe it does and I haven't figured it out!).

I would love to know what people liked or didn't like about these companies. This will be my first snorkel, so I would like a tour that is patient with me :-)

We are deciding between these three. Cost is essentially the same.

- Bermuda Island Tour Centre

- Jessie James

- Restless Native

Thanks for any feedback!

Not recent ( 3 years ago ) but still my experience.

I used Jessie James ( Chloe ) for my trip. Why ? She has a smaller, but still big enough, boat that goes faster and we got to spend more time in the water then the other excursions based on reviews I read.

The day we went it was too windy to get to the ship wreck so she offered us to cancel the trip or to get in and experience the "alternate route". We got onboard and we enjoyed the trip. Chloe is great, full of information and made sure we were safe.

I booked her again on my latest trip to Bermuda but she ( and all ) had to pull their boat out of the water due to hurricane Leslie coming near Bermuda...

I would book her again.

Have fun !

I booked Devil's Isle sail and snorkel through celebrity last year and plan on doing it again this year. First we sailed to the Vixen wreck and viewed it and the fish there from the boat. Then we sailed to a secluded calm area where you could snorkel, kayak, float with noodles or explore a very narrow beach and hill area. The cost is $55.

Thanks! I've checked out the Celebrity offerings and they look good as well. I didn't even check them to begin with because I figured they would be so pricey. I'm glad they are reasonable. So many great choices, I'm sure we'll have a great time no matter which we choose.