Pride docking now

bar10der421

If the ship tracker site I am using is correct, the Pride is down to 2.2 knots at 9:55 AM and is almost at the dock. I guess they aren't wrong about the 10 o'clock arrival. I just seem to remember being in earlier (must be the "senior mind") and I guess we will adjust our arrival time at the terminal accordingly.

If the ship tracker site I am using is correct, the Pride is down to 2.2 knots at 9:55 AM and is almost at the dock. I guess they aren't wrong about the 10 o'clock arrival. I just seem to remember being in earlier (must be the "senior mind") and I guess we will adjust our arrival time at the terminal accordingly.

We were there the beginning of April and we were able to board about 12:15, have a great trip!

We are at the port now waiting to park. They said it will be an hour or two. I'm hoping to board by 12 or 12:15 !!!

Thanks for the update. We only live about 10 minutes from the port so will get dropped off and avoid the parking thing. I usually want to leave home about 10:30 but may push that up an hour. We shouldn't have too much wait once we are there since we are platinum and the cabin traveling with us has FTTF.

You have a beautiful sunny day for boarding. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Thanks for the update. We only live about 10 minutes from the port so will get dropped off and avoid the parking thing. I usually want to leave home about 10:30 but may push that up an hour. We shouldn't have too much wait once we are there since we are platinum and the cabin traveling with us has FTTF.

You have a beautiful sunny day for boarding. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Thank you. We are in the fttf boarding area. Have been waiting about 45 min. so far. More pax coming in. May be a long wait. :eek:

We were on the Pride July 2010 & last year on the Splendor. We live near Philly so a short ride from either port. We absolutely loved leaving from New York...Gorgeous! & loved the Splendor but although we loved the 8 night itinerary it is difficult to coordinate with work schedules so we are booked on the Pride for May 2015. Can't wait to check out the new 2.0 upgrades, especially the Blue Iguana, Red Frog, & Alchemy Bars...Gee I sound like I have my priorities straight...LOL!

Enjoy your cruise!!!

Just left the Pride today! We thought the debarkation was a lot slower today than last week - we were on board by 12:30, but today Assistant Cruise Director Calvyn was running the announcements for zone debarkation and there seemed to be a lot of stumbling and confusion on his part, to be perfectly honest. We were in port at 9:49. Debarked at 12:30. Beautiful weather for sailing today - cant wait to go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just left the Pride today! We thought the debarkation was a lot slower today than last week - we were on board by 12:30, but today Assistant Cruise Director Calvyn was running the announcements for zone debarkation and there seemed to be a lot of stumbling and confusion on his part, to be perfectly honest. We were in port at 9:49. Debarked at 12:30. Beautiful weather for sailing today - cant wait to go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's surprising. Calvyn did a very good job on our cruise as acting CD. He's one of the reasons we booked another cruise while on board. We were off the ship and at home by 11 AM. There must have been something else happening today to cause the delay. Hope your cruise was wonderful.