Chocolate Melting Cake Addiction!

hummingbird63

My husband and I don't care to eat in the MDR "every" night, but I'm tempted to in order to satisfy my chocolate melting cake addition. Has anyone ever just asked the hostess if you can get the CMC to go, without staying for dinner? I know you CMC addicts will understand!

We stopped doing that when it was explained to us it throws off the service to everyone else who follows the game plan and actually dines in the dining room.

This is exactly why I asked the question...I certainly don't want to be inconsiderate of others. Thanks

they have a chocolate cake, frosted with a thin icing..I cannot think of the term for that type of icing..It is like Petit Fours.....The cake is on a rack,,,the icing is poured over it....then it thickens.....Put the sugar nuts they have on it........delicious.

they have that on the Buffet table..and it is as good.

Edited by AmberTeka

OP----I see you do not live in Texas but I am wondering if you can find it in Florida.....HEB Grocery stores in Texas has a similar product in their cold pudding section that you just stick in the oven for less than 20 mins and add your own Blue Bell! Ha! Is there anything else? It is very close to the real thing! Just a suggestion! I will try to post the brand tonight when I can get home and check out the box. Did notice it isn't made here! Might see if I can find it on HEB.com

Dawn