Princess Anchorage Transfer Times from Airport

hellokitty49

I may have totally messed this up but here goes. We arrive in Anchorage on June 8th but cruise doesn't start until June 14. Here's where it goes bad. I booked transfers from the airport in Anchorage to Whittier on June 14th thinking that it may be easier to get a shuttle from the hotel back to the airport for the transfer. Did I totally confuse the Princess transfer people? I just read on the itinerary that the airport transfers are as needed. Since we're not flying in the day of the transfer will Princess just set a time to pick us up when they are there for another pick up? Oh brother, there's so much to do.lol

Thanks for any help you can give.

Janet

In the past Princess ran transfer buses from the Egan Center- downtown. The Princess transfers run most of the day on cruise days. They fill a bus, it leaves, anorther bus pulls up.

But, there is NO advantage to booking this with Princess and likely is the most costly transfer. It also is well recommended that some may be interested in taking adavantage of a Prince William Sound boat tour.

Finally, if not doing a boat tour, there is NO reason to rush getting to Whittier. Your time could be better spent with activities of interest in Anchorage.