Sold out cabins

gailjen

I need advise, as not booked with Princess before.

Decided last night after lots of looking to book Regal in Aug, when I went to bed they had in excess of 20 cabins in price range, today all inside cabins show Sold Out 😩 I contacted Princess in the UK who advised that they may have now been allocated to Guaranteed customers but to keep checking.

Your thoughts and experiences would be appreciated please.

How likely is that they all got sold overnight or allocated to guaranteed customers?

Do you think they might come for sale again?

Do you think I should forget this cruise now and look for another one?

How likely is that they all got sold overnight or allocated to guaranteed customers?

Do you think they might come for sale again?

Do you think I should forget this cruise now and look for another one?

1. Allocations are assigned by the computer so it's possible.

2. You're not at final payment yet so chances are that cabins will become available. You can probably book a GTY or waitlist for certain categories.

3. I'd keep checking. It's possible that prices will go up as the number of available cabins goes down.

There is also the possibility that some cabins may open up once the final payment has passed, from people whose bookings got cancelled because they did not pay it in full by the required date or changed their minds about going at the last moment.

Thanks for all your advise, have spoken to Princess again apparently they over booked inside cabins by 50!!!! so have now allocated them out and their booking system says 'closed' and there is no wait list.

The UK final payment date is the 8th May can someone confirm that the US would be the same (90 days)

The UK final payment date is the 8th May can someone confirm that the US would be the same (90 days)
The US policy is 75 days before sail date or cruise tour date for most cruises. Holiday cruises are 90 days. World cruise or segments and cruises 30+ days is 120 days.

Thanks for all your advise, have spoken to Princess again apparently they over booked inside cabins by 50!!!! so have now allocated them out and their booking system says 'closed' and there is no wait list.

Typically, the US final payment date is 75 days from the start of the cruise...

Just a little update after been told the above information around 11pm last night those inside cabins came back on line, unfortunately it was too late to contact the other families. So this morning I was very so frustrated to see the cost go up by £500 each 😩 I have contacted Princess today as I'm no best pleased with the cock & bull story I was given yesterday....awaiting reply....