Boardwalk Balcony - Rock Climbing Wall Noise

Can anyone who stayed rooms close to or right next to the Rock Climbing Wall share their experience with noise coming from there. We just changed our cabin from 11315 to 11327 which is second in from the end.

We have stayed on this deck/stateroom type in the past and were not bothered by the noise, but don't know about this particular room due to the proximity of the Wall.

I know we're going to get our exercise heading to and from the room, but am hoping the change/upgrade is worth the hike and that the noise levels aren't a PITA.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone who stayed rooms close to or right next to the Rock Climbing Wall share their experience with noise coming from there. We just changed our cabin from 11315 to 11327 which is second in from the end.

We have stayed on this deck/stateroom type in the past and were not bothered by the noise, but don't know about this particular room due to the proximity of the Wall.

I know we're going to get our exercise heading to and from the room, but am hoping the change/upgrade is worth the hike and that the noise levels aren't a PITA.

Thanks in advance!

We just cruised on the Allure spring break and were in the last end cabin on deck 12. Loved it! We weren't bothered by the noise at all from the BW and really enjoyed having the secret balcony all to ourselves. With the door locked, it is amazing how much it cuts out the noise. Enjoy! :)

Dolfans from Miami

We were in 11729 (last cabin) on Allure of the Seas a couple of weeks ago. I loved the location and with the door closed, no noise from Rock Climbing at all. We did hear the music from Ocean Aria with the door closed, but it was done by 11pm the nights that the show was going.

Thanks everyone! Glad to hear noise won't be an issue.

Since the bed is by the closet in this stateroom, I'm sure that will help matters as well.

Not to change the subject, but what is going on with their pricing? I was able to switch to this room this morning, which is a B1 category, for less than the B2 category of our previous room. We did receive a credit. The pricing has since gone back up. Is this common practice for Royal to change pricing throughout the day? I am not complaining, in fact I am delighted, just curious.

We have been on the allure twice. The second time on deck 12 over the merry-go-round. My wife had a problem with the bell every time the ride started. I lasted until 1 am. I have a sleep apnea machine and she still heard it. I had no problem. We are boarding again in three days but this time we will be in an outside balcony on deck 6.

I guess it will depend on how lite a sleeper you are.

We just cruised on the Allure spring break and were in the last end cabin on deck 12. Loved it! We weren't bothered by the noise at all from the BW and really enjoyed having the secret balcony all to ourselves. With the door locked, it is amazing how much it cuts out the noise. Enjoy! :)

Dolfans from Miami

We have 12729 on our Oasis cruise. Is that the room you have? We also are worried about the noise but you have set my mind at ease. Looking forward to the secret balcony as well.