One reason you should leave the haven

I was on the getaway last week and loved the haven with one exception, the spa treatment room. When I booked my massage they just said we will do it right here in the haven for you. I wish I had gone to the spa. The room is inside behind the pool. It was very noisy (I'll post more about that) with unattended children. I asked if they could turn up the music but the therapist doesn't control that. She stepped on at one point to move two girls along who were wrestling right outside the door and slamming the sauna door repeatedly.

Good suggestion for haven guests considering spa treatments

I had a massage once in a very expensive hotel in Miami Beach where the rooms were adjacent to the men's locker room. Lockers slamming, guys joking around, etc. Hardly conducive for relaxation.

On the BA there were two or three of those rooms and it was always very quiet in that area on our trip. I went through there quite a bit as there is a bathroom there plus it was the way I would go upstairs or to our room so I was through there a lot.

The spa girl had a sign up computer/area close to the pool. She caught me one night by the bar as I got a beer and I was talking to the bar staff. She tried to sign me up but I said no. She did give a nice arm massage while I was at the bar though.