UK Reviews of the Week by Pamxox, happy2golf & ChrisKate!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Fantasia Fantasic Holiday by Pamxox

6th April 2014: Genoa – Naples – La Valetta – Sea Day – Athens – Corfu – Dubrovnik Flights and Transfers : Rating 5/5 I bought my flights and transfers through MSC so thought I would include them in this review as very little has been said about them on the boards and I was quite nervous about this before I went. Turns out I didn’t need to be worried our flight with BA was on time and when we arrived at Nice there was an MSC representative waiting for us. The long transfer from Nice to Genoa went without a hitch, in fact it had some of the most stunning views of the entire trip as we followed the coastal route. Continue reading... Fantasic Holiday

Oriana Transatlantic to the Caribbean and back by happy2golf

There's a lot that's right about Oriana. Our main impression was of a well designed ship with lovely public rooms which were fit for purpose. The Pacific Lounge isn't huge but a good size for a medium-sized ship and it offers much better views of the artists than does the equivalent on Azura. If you like dancing then you will enjoy Harlequins, much better than being stuck down on a small floor in the Atrium as you are on some ships. The pub was a very good size, light and airy. The theatre offered good views with only a couple of pillars to get in the way. There were quiet, comfy rooms if you wanted to sit and read and a decent sized coffee shop area. The cinema was a very good size for this size of ship. We were in the Oriental restaurant which was pleasant and the Conservatory was, as on most ships, adequate but small for the number of passengers wanting to use it on a sea day when the weather's not so good! Continue reading... Transatlantic to the Caribbean and back

Thomson Celebration A reason to Celebrate!! by ChrisKate

Myself and my partner have just returned back from what can only be described as a fantastic trip on the good ship Celebration doing the Canarian Flavours cruise taking in places such as Gran Canaria, La Palma, Funchal, Fuerteventura, La Gomera and Tenerife. We have to admit that we were slightly concerned about the reviews that we had read prior to departing on our cruise. We have to say that we did not experience any of these issues and would like to respond to a few. Continue reading... A reason to Celebrate!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin