Port Canaveral Parking

xoxbear

Would you suggest on site or off site parking at Port Canaveral? Thanks.

For convenience, I'd go onsite. To save money go offsite.

Remember, Port Canaveral charges 8 days on a 7 night cruise so onsite parking runs $120. You can find offsite for less than half of that (although they will more than likely charge the 8 days as well).

Off-site, for sure. Many hotels have deals that include cruise parking & shuttle, if you are needing a hotel as well. I've used Radisson all 3 times, for their nice pool area setup & the good prices. If all you need is parking, look into Park-n-cruise or Radisson's cruise parking. Much cheaper than parking at the port, & the shuttles aren't that bad at all.

For convenience, I'd go onsite. To save money go offsite.

Remember, Port Canaveral charges 8 days on a 7 night cruise so onsite parking runs $120. You can find offsite for less than half of that (although they will more than likely charge the 8 days as well).

So for a 4 day cruise they are going to charge for 5 days???

So for a 4 day cruise they are going to charge for 5 days???

Yep . . . you could arrive at 12 noon on Saturday and leave at 9 a.m. the following Saturday (less than 7 24 hour periods) and you will get charged for a full 8 24 hour periods. The offsite parking works the same way.

There is no logical explanation for this at all and they continue to get away with it.

We used parkportcanaveral.com, which is associated with the Radisson, in February. We'll book with them again next February. Easy, safe, and fast. Less than 10 minutes from the port, we were on a bus right when we dropped off the car and back in our car on debarkation day by 8.

We used parkportcanaveral.com, which is associated with the Radisson, in February. We'll book with them again next February. Easy, safe, and fast. Less than 10 minutes from the port, we were on a bus right when we dropped off the car and back in our car on debarkation day by 8.

We used them last May, and will use them this year as well. They were very prompt, friendly, and helpful.

What do they charge if you don't stay at the hotel?

We just got off the enchantment of the seas today...we used park n cruise. When we dropped off the car the service was excellent...we paid at drop off which was $1.00 more a day...total $38 approx....we were at the ship in 10 minutes...however today the line for park n cruise was quite long...after waiting twenty minutes i called them. Spoke with the rep, who was at the pier, she explained that the draw bridge was up several times and it takes 15 minutes....there was no communication and i think the next time i will look into the radisson parking...they do not have the draw bridge problem

next time i will look into the radisson parking...they do not have the draw bridge problem

yes they do ... check a map ... the drawbridge is between the north terminals and SR528

you must get to 528/A1A/Astronaut Blvd to get to any of the off site parking

db is in top left of this picture, Rad' parking is east on 528/A1A ... ParkNCruise is west

PCcarrentals_zps42265236.jpg

if the bridge(s) open ALL the transport stops: private, shuttles, taxi, limos ..... it is the only way in/out of the north side of the port unless you can go into the Air Force station then north th KSC then out to Titusville ... which should take about an hour IF you have access (controlled area)

Edited by Capt_BJ