A Photo Review of our Magic Cruise Vacation

Thank you! I noticed your ticker.... Thinking of booking that same cruise! :cool:

It would be great to cruise with you. I was wondering where in West Texas you are from. We also live in West Texas (Muleshoe) 10-12 hour drive down to Galveston. You really look familiar, maybe I have read some of your other reviews.

I have enjoyed your review! Brought back some great memories of our Magic cruise to the Med. The four of us were in a cove balcony on just its fifth sailing.

Your kids seem to really enjoy the kids clubs. Our kids never took to them. We certainly tried!

It would be great to cruise with you. I was wondering where in West Texas you are from. We also live in West Texas (Muleshoe) 10-12 hour drive down to Galveston. You really look familiar, maybe I have read some of your other reviews.

Thank you! I am in Midland. I know where Muleshoe is. I do have other reviews in my signature line.

I have enjoyed your review! Brought back some great memories of our Magic cruise to the Med. The four of us were in a cove balcony on just its fifth sailing.

Your kids seem to really enjoy the kids clubs. Our kids never took to them. We certainly tried!

Its actually been hit or miss with them. HA HA! Our first cruise, our 2 youngest didn't care for CC and our oldest 2 loved it. It kind of switched up this time. Our youngest enjoyed CC this cruise the most.

Thank you for the review! We were on last May. We are actually leaving in 12 days now and have this same itinerary!! Looks like you all had a great time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did have a wonderful time. I am ready to go again!

I forgot to post these.... On Saturday night we saw Triumph heading out to sea as we were going back. That was pretty cool! I've never seen another cruise ship while out in the middle of the ocean.

triumphpassing.jpg

Also, the morning we arrived... another CC member shared these pics. Very pretty!

magic8-182.png

magic8-181.png

I forgot to post these.... On Saturday night we saw Triumph heading out to sea as we were going back. That was pretty cool! I've never seen another cruise ship while out in the middle of the ocean.

triumphpassing.jpg

Also, the morning we arrived... another CC member shared these pics. Very pretty!

magic8-182.png

magic8-181.png

I love seeing the ship all lit up at night. It is so pretty. I loved your review. Your family is precious. I am glad y'all had a great time. We are ready to set sail on June 8. I cannot wait. Thank you again for taking the time to do a review and sharing your vacation with me. :D

• 1 month later...
I never made it back to this thread as my daddy passed away unexpectantly. Its been a rough month. Just last week did I come back to my thread and it lifted me up. I booked another cruise on Magic for 9/21/14. She really is my favorite ship.

Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I thoroughly enjoyed your review; it definitely made my husband and I that much more excited to go on the Magic.

We were actually set to go on Sept. 21, but due to surprise military orders, we are now going two weeks earlier. I hope that you enjoy your cruise!

Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I thoroughly enjoyed your review; it definitely made my husband and I that much more excited to go on the Magic.

We were actually set to go on Sept. 21, but due to surprise military orders, we are now going two weeks earlier. I hope that you enjoy your cruise!

Glad you guys are still getting to go on your cruise. I hope you guys have a wonderful time.