Cruise Director On Mariner Next April?

I know it's early, but I wonder if anyone knows, or knows how to find out, who will be CD on next year's Rio-Barcelona-Venice (28 nights total, leaving Rio on 4/2/15) Mariner voyage.

This will be our fourth Regent cruise: we did Alaska in 2010; the Mediterranean in 2011, and the Baltic in 2012. As it happened, Paul Reynolds was the CD on all three! We liked him immensely; plus it was quite a giggle to board the ship on the 2nd and 3rd outings and see him again. We began to think of him as our personal good luck charm :) and would be tremendously pleased if we had him again next April!

We adore Paul Reynolds. He has been on the Voyager for our last three cruises but I believe is either on the Mariner now or will be on the Mariner soon. We will be on the Rio to Barcelona leg next year and also hope that Paul will be there. But, it is really too early to predict. I'm also hoping that Davor (forget his last name) will be the G.M. on our cruise. Hopefully we'll learn more when the date gets a bit closer:)

Edited by Travelcat2

Is Paul Reynolds the CD who starts his announcement with: "It's a Gloooorious day!!" We had a wonderful CD on our Baltic voyager in 2009 and it would be nice to have him again on Mariner this coming July. What a nice coincidence!

Lovely man....

Is Paul Reynolds the CD who starts his announcement with: "It's a Gloooorious day!!" We had a wonderful CD on our Baltic voyager in 2009 and it would be nice to have him again on Mariner this coming July. What a nice coincidence!

Lovely man....

I think the CD you're thinking of is Ray Solair.

I think the CD you're thinking of is Ray Solair.

Thank you Dave. You are probably right....I am terrible with names. I just remember his "it's a gloooorious day" and if you looked around the ship everyone including the staff would have a smile on at that moment :)