yahoo! single digits... finally!!!!

Finally after waiting for what seems like an eternity I get to post SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! technically i have been in single digits for starting vacation but it is really exciting to be in single digits til i am on a ship with a DOD in our hands, meeting new friends and enjoying our first ever suite!

i only have to watch the splendor leave on a webcam ONE MORE TIME before its our turn!

guess i should start packing??? :eek:

Congrats. We are looking forward to our cruise in a week too. Leaving on the 11th on the Legend out of Tampa. 3 couples all going on a retirement cruise. We can't wait. I have started packing but am sure I will forget something. Enjoy your cruise.

Congrats. We are looking forward to our cruise in a week too. Leaving on the 11th on the Legend out of Tampa. 3 couples all going on a retirement cruise. We can't wait. I have started packing but am sure I will forget something. Enjoy your cruise.

how exciting and happy retirement! what a great way to celebrate!!! :D

Next week at this exact time, I will be on the open sea! We sail on Saturday, 5/10, and can't freakin' wait! :)

Congratulations to all of us short timers! FINALLY, IT'S OUR TURN! YAY!!! :cool:

Happy cruising all!

Edited by Cruisin'Mama7

I hear Ya!!! We board Next Sunday on the Conquest!

awesome!! i will be touring NYC with my husband, mom & our best friends are driving from PA spend the day with us.. we havent seen them in 7 years so we are excited!!

enjoy the conquest! i loved her and that was even before 2.0 upgrades.

safe travels to you!