Number of formal nights 8 night cruise

HawaiiRN

We are on the 8 night Infinity cruise departing 27 October. Does anyone know when the formal night or nights may be? I'm guessing probably on a sea day and there are 3-2 at the beginning and 1 on the last day. But I may be wrong.

Mahalo in advance for your help.

Just got off 8 night Summit repo and there were 3 which was too many. The sea days were different than yours. We had a port right away and then had sea days at the end. Last two formals were only 1 day apart. Lots of people ate at specialty restaurants or buffet to avoid one of them.

Sorry can't be more help.

If the website says 7 to 11 night - 2 formal nights then I wish X would follow their own rules! I promise you I just got off an 8 night Summit with THREE formal nights! WAY too many! Okay, one too many!:rolleyes:

Mahalo to one and all who answered. Just the info I needed. Now does anyone know what nights they might be on? I'm guessing at least the first night would be our first sea day. Trying to think of which night to schedule specialty dining.

Mahalo to one and all who answered. Just the info I needed. Now does anyone know what nights they might be on? I'm guessing at least the first night would be our first sea day. Trying to think of which night to schedule specialty dining.

The two formal nights will probably be day 2 and day 7 if they follow their normal pattern. No real way to know for sure until you board the ship.

They are usually always on nights 2 and 6 (or 7 if it's an 8 night cruise), but this could vary depending on your particular itinerary.

I think every cruise I have been on night 2 has been formal night.