BAGS program flight time

aksharp1

Hello,

I've done lots of research on this program and would like to use it in Seattle when we get off the Pearl in September. I'm starting to look in to our flights and need to know 1 thing. I've been reading that your flight must be departing after 12 noon in order to use the program. Is that a FOR SURE thing? Would a flight departing at 11:32 disqualify me from using that program? The next flight out isn't until 3pm. Thank you!!

Even if NCL Bags Program accept your luggage, WHAT is your plan if the ship return to SEA late and/or could not disembark quickly, as they usually do otherwise?

You could miss your flight and/or luggage could be loaded onto a later/different flight. Do you plan to obtain travel interruption insurance?

If you are traveling/flying light these days - I suggest doing an Express Self-Walkoff, we've done the Alaska itinerary and know that it's possible to do a 22" carryon plus a personal bag b/c we've done it and 5 of us all managed on our own. We're off the Star by 8:45 AM then and off, wearing our 3 seasons jacket and pulling our own bags then - catching a late morning flight is possible.

Is your airline participating in the BAGS program and until you are on the ship, there's no way of knowing 100% for sure whether they are offering the services.