Something like Alchemy on Breeze?

Red Frog Pub is our favorite hangout in the Magic, which also doesn't have Alchemy. I'm excited to give Alchemy a try next month on Triumph...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

One of the things I really missed on the Breeze was Alchemy. Red Frog was fun, but lacked the true craft cocktails and the atmosphere wasn't as conducive to meeting other people or chatting with the bartenders.

Don't dismiss the red Frog Bar tenders so quickly. They can make a very good Martini. I'm sure if you frequent the Red Frog and get to know them, they will be more than happy to make you a special drink or suggest something new too.

We loved the Red Frog, it's fun, relaxed and had good entertainment.

Plus there is food and snacks (at a charge i know) there too which is a lovely addition especially when drinking lol.

Does the Red Frog close at a certain time? I know Alchemy did but it was pretty late. Also is there a time when the kitchen at Red Frog closes so that I'm no longer able to order food and snacks?

Don't dismiss the red Frog Bar tenders so quickly. They can make a very good Martini. I'm sure if you frequent the Red Frog and get to know them, they will be more than happy to make you a special drink or suggest something new too.

We loved the Red Frog, it's fun, relaxed and had good entertainment.

The bartenders were awesome - they just didn't have the ingredients for the craft cocktails with fresh herbs, infused liquors, extracts, etc that Alchemy uses. They make great plain martinis and manhattans. I kind of felt bad for them, though, they were insanely busy most evenings to the point where service suffered. A few of them mentioned when we chatted to them at off times that the only problem with the ship was the sheer volume of people vs. the staff.