How do I get my new Celebrity credit card hooked up to "my rewards"?

I have had a RCL credit card for quite awhile. In March I signed up for a Celebrity credit card. When I pull up my manage rewards account, all I see is the RCL credit card. I know I have to use them separately and they can't be combined, but I know I can use the Royal points on Celebrity and visa versa as long as it is in the correct increments. My problem is I can't find the Celebrity account.

Just called on this question on Saturday. Log into the Celebrity website. Down at the bottom of the home page you will see a link "Celebrity signature visa card,". Click on that and then" already a card holder. ". On the next page you will choose 'redeem my rewards points.". That takes you to the BOA page where you login with your BOA credentials.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Just called on this question on Saturday. Log into the Celebrity website. Down at the bottom of the home page you will see a link "Celebrity signature visa card,". Click on that and then" already a card holder. ". On the next page you will choose 'redeem my rewards points.". That takes you to the BOA page where you login with your BOA credentials.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That did it...thank you! I had everything but the new login (setting up the account). Very much appreciated.