Hotels near Bayonne for Voyager cruise

jealdaka

• 2 weeks later...

There isn't anything really in Bayonne......

stay near EWR, off of exit 13A (from the NJ Turnpike) there are a bunch of hotels, they are newer and near Jersey Gardens outlet mall. There are some reataurants in that mall as well.

I do not believe any offer transfers to the port. There is a Best Western on parksleepfly.com with a cruise n park deal but it is older and not the best looking place.

Also, hotels on Routes 1 & 9 are hard to get in and out of due to the traffic. Plus there isn't really anyplace to eat except hotel food. At least off 13A there are restaurants ( a few) in the mall. Jersey Gardens should have a website...you could google it.

I have stayed in the Residence Inn and Country Inn at 13A and I have been in rooms in the Courtyard and Extended Stay America. They are in pretty good shape. The Ext Stay does not offer airport shuttle service but you could probably get on one of the other shuttles. (hee hee).

You want hotels with an address of Newark/Elizabeth....and Glimcher Realty Way in the address.

HTH

ps, there is a grocery store about a 10 minute drive. It's in an OK area....just lots of traffic.......

let me know if you have any more questions

Archived