Fruits/cheese platter on breakaway

Hi,

We will be on breakaway end of May. I had read somewhere that we can request a fruit platter and/or cheese platter delivered to our room complimentary. Is that true. Should we just ask the steward.

Thanks

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess most here would like to know where you "heard" about this "fruit platter and/or cheese platter delivered to our room complimentary"?

I know that you can order it ($42) through "gifts" and it will be delivered to you cabin debarkation day. Now perhaps you have read somewhere on the CC boards and many here may be interested to know where. Fess up!! :p

$32/ not $42 sorry about that.

Edited by B6ConMe
OOPS

Hi,

We will be on breakaway end of May. I had read somewhere that we can request a fruit platter and/or cheese platter delivered to our room complimentary. Is that true. Should we just ask the steward.

Thanks

Ron

Not True !!

Hi,

Thanks

Ron

Are you cruising in a suite?

The Butler can bring those to the cabin, without a charge. Other cabins would be limited to room service menu items.

If you mean like a catering platter to serve at a party you are having in your room, they'll charge you.

If you just want a plate of fruit and cheese to munch on... it's an item on the Room Service menu. Room service is free and you can order as many of them as you want.

Sorry kiddo, I'm afraid you're down here with the rest of us... gotta order it from the Gifts dept.

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more

Have thought of ordering this for our sail away treat since we love having nibblies and wine. Definitely nice to have something to nibble on while sailing away and enjoying the first day of your cruise and $32 isn't really that bad.

Enjoy your cruise, you'll love the extra space of the mini suite.

In the room service menu I do see a fruit plate...but no cheese :(

In DCL they also have the fruit and cheese platter as a "gift" item that you would have to pay...

BUT they also had "All Hands on Board" in the room service menu...fruit, cheese & crackers...at no extra cost.

I was hoping to see the same on NCL...I guess I'll have to make up a plate from the buffet and bring it to our room to enjoy with our drinks in the balcony...