combining celebrity & RCL credits?

You will have to sign up for the Crown and Anchor program, and you will automatically receive the credit for the RCI cruise. I am assuming you already signed up for the Celebrity program. Once you have achieved any status on one, say you are make Platinum on RCI (5 completed cruises), you can carry that status to Celebrity, but you cannot combine the cruises on each to achieve any status on the other. I hope I didn't confuse you.

When you have 5 "X" credits which is Select, then you are Platinum on RCCL. Sail on RCCL & book an inside, oceanview or verandah cruising up to 7 nts & get 1 Crown & Anchor credit. Book a suite & get 2. Cruise 12+ nts & get 2m suites get 3. But those are RCCL Crown & anchor only.

So now you are 10 "X" credits which is Elite, that makes you Diamond on RCCL. You get free access to Concierge Lounge for free booze from 5-8PM, all day is free lattes, cappucino & espressos and other goodies. Plus other perks that are nice including discounts on cruises............. "X" doesn't give them.

Any other questions, just ask or email.

Aw, I don't quite think that is correct Macop. You can't combine. You would still have 5 cruises on each line.

You are right tuggers and Macop's example was very confusing. I think he was referring to 3 cruises on RCI but which could add up to 5 or 6 cruise credits depending on type of stateroom and length of cruise. If we keep cruising on longer cruises and in junior suites or higher, our RCI cruises will be higher than our number of total cruises. :D

Archived