Silhouette -which cell service will work?

cruzemaven

Got your email. Thank you so much.:)

My sister-in-law is really wanting this International thing. She is a text-a-holic, but does not have a Smartphone. She has two girls that are still in college. If she finds out that I have the $4.99 Global plan, I will never see my phone again. :D

The guy that I talked with today said that they stopped setting customers up because someone was continuing to get charged after they returned from Europe.

Now going to look up what the "more everything plan is." ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

Thank you for all your responses. Still have no idea which cell service will work with ONWAVES which is only on The Silhouette, The Reflection and according to Celebrity, The Expedition. Never had a problem on any other cruise ship while sailing in Europe with our international plans from AT&T. But on the Reflection, our cell phones were useless. At&t refunded our money when we returned. At&t does not have a contract with ONWAVES and I heard that Verizon does not have a contract either. We never received an answer from Celebrity's Resolution Department. They were going to contact The Silhouette to find out which cell phone carriers will work on that ship and email us the answer. So if anyone can recommend a cell service that has a contract with ONWAVES, we would really appreciate it.

Google OnWaves and contact them to ask the question. The staff on the Silhouette will likely have no idea.

Edited by Lsimon