Customer Feedback Forms

tiggertom

When we left Journey last week we were told that no feedback forms would be issued on board but could we please complete the e-forms which would be emailed within 5 days. Has anyone received the form yet?

I want to commend the staff for the extra work they had to do plus add my personal thanks to those that went the extra mile.

Anyone know if the forms gave been sent yet or are they available on the Azamara website - I couldn't find them.:mad:

When we left Journey last week we were told that no feedback forms would be issued on board but could we please complete the e-forms which would be emailed within 5 days. Has anyone received the form yet?

I want to commend the staff for the extra work they had to do plus add my personal thanks to those that went the extra mile.

Anyone know if the forms gave been sent yet or are they available on the Azamara website - I couldn't find them.:mad:

We were told the same when we left the Journey on the 15th April. Nothing yet. Haven't received a 'Welcome to the Discoverer-level gift (shipped to your home after the voyage)' either. Perhaps they've stopped that as well as the onboard feedback forms!

We also let Journey last week and received our e feedback forms the day after. Have they got your up to date email address?

How strange.

Am doing a back to back & didn't receive anything by email either.

Did a back-to-back on Journey in February and a large number--perhaps all--of the guests doing consecutive cruises never got an e-mail relative to survey completion for the first leg... The Hotel Director--wonderful Richard--was aware of the issue and had, best I know, reported it to Miami...

To Azamara's credit, they did arrange--even if it was never used--to supply back-to-back guests with fifteen minutes of onboard internet time for survey completion...

Clearly, Azamara had my e-mail address as I learned via a note from Miami during the second cruise [and before it was announced on the ship] that my third segment had been fully cancelled as a consequence of propeller damage that Journey sustained while sailing into Tokyo Bay...

The system does sometimes work... I did a brief cruise on Celebrity last month and the e-mail inviting me to complete a survey for that trip arrived within hours following disembarkation...

We also let Journey last week and received our e feedback forms the day after. Have they got your up to date email address?

I received emails prior to the trip about a change to the itinerary and excursion information so I assume they have :confused:

I received emails prior to the trip about a change to the itinerary and excursion information so I assume they have :confused:

I never received the change of Itinerary email, but got the feedback email within a day. Go figure?

I've made 3 cruises since they switched to electronic forms and I never received one. The new system isn't working.