Oasis Specialty Dining reservations disappeared

I KNOW I have seen this question on CC, but I can't find the threads so now I'm the person who posts the "same old question!"

Sailing on Oasis this Saturday (May 10) and booked some specialty dining online a few weeks ago. The reservations appeared in the calendar as recently as early this week, but when I just went to the calendar to print our schedule, the reservations are not showing up. I'm guessing this is just because we are so close to sail date? Any thoughts on this?

Thanks a bunch!:)

Yes you are 3 days out, things will go away...your reservation will also go away too....hope you printed your set sail pass.....

It's normal, weird and annoying but normal...

Take your confirm with you just in case (presuming you got one)

I KNOW I have seen this question on CC, but I can't find the threads so now I'm the person who posts the "same old question!"

Sailing on Oasis this Saturday (May 10) and booked some specialty dining online a few weeks ago. The reservations appeared in the calendar as recently as early this week, but when I just went to the calendar to print our schedule, the reservations are not showing up. I'm guessing this is just because we are so close to sail date? Any thoughts on this?

Thanks a bunch!:)

Same thing happened to me - but we don't sail until Aug. I made reservations for 3 different restaurants for 9 people ... now all of a sudden there are only 4 people in the reservation. And these were 4 different reservation numbers. Why would "it" keep 2 reservation numbers and not the other 2. Quite frustrating.