Cozumel Palace Resort

Vanilla

Has anyone been to the Cozumel Palace Resort? Good? Bad? How far is it from the Oasis of the Seas cruise port? Thanks for the info.

Went to Nachi last trip - loved it, but want to check out another AI.

I do know it is on what they call North Hotel zone as we had an AI planned next to it at El Cozumeleno, but have switched to Grand Sunset Princess at Playa Del Carmen. Anyway , I have seen it from the water. It is a short cab ride from your ship..I think it has a pretty rocky shoreline and not much of a beach..

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cozumel+palace+resort&FORM=HDRSC2

Cozumel Palace is not in the northern zone. It is on the Main Street through town opposite Chedraui super store. It is south of Punta Langosta. Since the OP is at International Pier on Oasis it is a fairly long walk or short taxi ride. From international Pier, it is before the main square, if that helps.

As has been stated it is one of the more expensive resorts. It offers a long day pass, morning through evening consequently day pass costs more than most. I have not visited but because of its position facilities are reported to be good but no beach since it is on ironstone. HTH.

Hello c leg 5. Looks like you are correct. My mistake. I checked this site and confirmed it.Thank you for correcting it..:)

Cozumel Palace is not in the northern zone. It is on the Main Street through town opposite Chedraui super store. It is south of Punta Langosta. Since the OP is at International Pier on Oasis it is a fairly long walk or short taxi ride. From international Pier, it is before the main square, if that helps.

As has been stated it is one of the more expensive resorts. It offers a long day pass, morning through evening consequently day pass costs more than most. I have not visited but because of its position facilities are reported to be good but no beach since it is on ironstone. HTH.

http://www.bestday.com/Cozumel/Hotels/Cozumel_Palace/Map/

I was really hoping someone had been here and could comment on it....anyone????

Have you tried Island Marketing? We have used their excursions on many different islands and were happy every time.

On Cozumel you have your choice of Beach Break at Nachi Cocom (all inclusive beach club), Cozumel All Inclusive Resort Day Pass, Sabor Resort & Spa, and Secrets Aura Grand Bay Adult Resort. These are just beach breaks but hey have other excursions you may be interested in.

Whatever you decide - have fun!

Thanks gr8 - I used Island Marketing for our last trip to Cozumel - went to Nachi cocom and had a great time. Just wanted something a little different this time, so went with Resort for a day. We will probably return to Nachi cocom on another trip because it was one of the greatest days of vacation. Haven't been to Cozumel Palace yet (33 more days) - will report back.

• 3 weeks later...

I answered on the rccl board. Have been there 3 times. Small resort with decent snorkeling saw a lot of fish. There is no Sandy beach which is why the snorkeling is good from the shore. You go down steps to get in. They have man-made sand beach on each side. But, when we were there we didn't want the sand everywhere so we never went on it.