Deck plans

Hi, we are sailing breakaway in 2 weeks and was wondering if someone's knows a good link from where I can print the deck plans from. I looked up on google and lost if the sites have deck plans in a small image along with info on cabins on the same page. I was hoping to find a site from where I can print only the deck plans to take with me to the ship.

Thanks

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Use this LINK:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com

The initial website page is free - membership gets you more detailed work and pictures of ships and staterooms plus critic.

A real neat feature not to be missed is the "Drag Decks"

hover mouse on deck click and drag it right or left over another deck to see how everything fits (hint use the elevators for alinement).

You can increase or reduce the size of the decks for a better over all view.

Hi, we are sailing breakaway in 2 weeks and was wondering if someone's knows a good link from where I can print the deck plans from. I looked up on google and lost if the sites have deck plans in a small image along with info on cabins on the same page. I was hoping to find a site from where I can print only the deck plans to take with me to the ship.

Thanks

Ron

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We received a pocket-sized copy of the deck plans when we checked in for our cruises to Alaska (Pearl) & the Caribbean (Gem)... although we really didn't need them after a day or two on board.

Use this LINK:

The initial website page is free - membership gets you more detailed work and pictures of ships and staterooms plus critic.

hover mouse on deck click and drag it right or left over another deck to see how everything fits (hint use the elevators for alinement).

I use this site a lot. There is an option to save deck plans to a .pdf file, which you can then print or put onto your phone or tablet (assuming they support .pdf). You can select 5 decks per page.

Use this LINK:

I use this one all the time & LOVE IT!

You can even print chosen decks PDF!

I printed the decks where the restaurants were' date=' the teen club for our DS, the spots DH & I would spend our time, and our stateroom deck...so that we could familiarize ourselves in getting around before boarding...didn't print decks that didn't concern us...LOVED IT

OH! I also used it when delivering gifts to our friends from the boards in DCL Dream...(Fish Extenders) [/color']

We received a pocket-sized copy of the deck plans when we checked in for our cruises to Alaska (Pearl) & the Caribbean (Gem)... although we really didn't need them after a day or two on board.

Love those pocket ship directories. Didn't really need it much for the Breakaway, but was always going the wrong way on Epic! Couldn't have been just me -- must be something wrong with that ship! :D