At which cruise pier does Carnival dock? (Cozumel)

I'm on the Conquest in just over a week and we will be docking in Cozumel on May 20. There's a total of 5 ships in port that day and I'm wondering if there's a way to tell at which cruise terminal we will dock? I know there is a northern one in San Miguel and then there are two others a bit south (Puerta Maya). I'm asking because we have a short excursion in the morning and afterward, we'll have about 4 hours to kill. We'd like to use this time to find a couple geocaches in town but they are all at the northern pier (San Miguel). I've looked on Carnival to try to find this info, but haven't had any luck. If anyone knows how to check this, please let me know. Thanks!

Edit: Also, anyone know how far the piers are from each other? If we do dock at Puerta Maya and it's only a mile or so to San Miguel, we'd be okay with walking but I have no clue on this. This will be our first visit :)

Edited by iheartmarshall

I'm on the Conquest in just over a week and we will be docking in Cozumel on May 20. There's a total of 5 ships in port that day and I'm wondering if there's a way to tell at which cruise terminal we will dock? I know there is a northern one in San Miguel and then there are two others south of there. I'm asking because we have a short excursion in the morning and afterward, we'll have about 4 hours to kill. We'd like to use this time to find a couple geocaches in town but they are all at the northern (San Miguel) pier. I've looked on Carnival to try to find this info, but haven't had any luck. If anyone knows how to check this, please let me know. Thanks!

Edit: Also, anyone know how far the piers are from each other? If we do park at the southern terminal and it's only a mile or so to the San Miguel area, we'd be okay with walking but I have no clue on this. This will be our first visit :)

You are scheduled for Puerta Maya to the south as I recall it's a pretty good walk into San Miguel ...much more than a mile.

Just off "Paradise", and we docked at the International Pier, right downtown. The week before, we on the "Paradise" docked at the pier that was about a mile from downtown. :confused: Bottom line is, that I'd bet it's a toss up. ;)

"SKY"

We docked at Puerta Maya when we went on the Conquest is January. We ended up just staying within the little cruise area since we had excursions planned for other ports. I think the first choice for Carnival is always Puerta Maya since it is their dock.

Puerta Maya:

1510771_10152198645314721_1548485816_n.jpg

The one that is downtown, I'm assuming (next to Puerta Maya):

1535591_10152198645294721_1796865217_n.jpg

My favorite picture from Cozumel!

1528526_10152198647419721_593958259_n.jpg

Feel free to check out my full photo review in the link in my signature.

I believe the International Pier is the one right next to Peurta Maya and the Punta Lungosta (I don't know how to spell it either) is the one downtown. Everytime I've been to Cozumel on Carnival we've docked at P. Maya. This last time I was on NCL and we used P. Langosta. It was about 2 -3 minute can ride to get up to P. Maya. I enjoyed the other port but probably just because it was seething different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did Cozumel in Nov. docked at Maya last week we docked at langusta(sp). Depends on how many ships in port I guess.

Last week there were 3 Carnival and a Royal at Maya, and we were the only ship at langusta.

We did Cozumel in Nov. docked at Maya last week we docked at langusta(sp). Depends on how many ships in port I guess.

Last week there were 3 Carnival and a Royal at Maya, and we were the only ship at langusta.

Carnival owns their own pier in Cozumel I believe...sometimes they do use others depending on the number of ships in port. Generally CCL is at Peurta Maya, RCCL is at the International pier, and NCL uses Punta Languosta. However Punta Languosta is mostly open during the Summer as NCL has repositioned all but one of its Caribbean ships to Bermuda/Alaska/Europe for the Summer season.