Baltimore to Bermuda

dcherry

Can anyone enlighten me as to why there are only 6 or 7 day cruises from Baltimore to Bermuda. I'd love to do one of these cruises but I don't really want to stay 3 or more days on Bermuda as well as spending more money for a 6/7 day cruise when 4 would be sufficient. Seems like there would be a market for a shorter, less expensive cruise but maybe I'm wrong.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why there are only 6 or 7 day cruises from Baltimore to Bermuda. I'd love to do one of these cruises but I don't really want to stay 3 or more days on Bermuda as well as spending more money for a 6/7 day cruise when 4 would be sufficient. Seems like there would be a market for a shorter, less expensive cruise but maybe I'm wrong.

Itineraries that are "sea day" intensive, like your proposed 4 day (sea day, Bermuda, sea day, turn-around, are going to be more expensive than a port day intensive itinerary, since fuel cost is such a large portion of the total cost. Also, with a 4 day itinerary, your turn-around days will keep changing, so that will affect airline fares and time off from work/school, so demographics may change. Most 4 day itineraries that I know of, alternate with a 3 day, or a longer, so that at most the turn-around days every other week are the same.

Bermuda is too far from any other island or land destination to fit a second port in.

It is also to nice a port and you won't experience much in one day. Even the 3 days that some ships spend in port are not enough.

Beautiful island, best beaches in the world, lots to see and do.