sagrada question

Hoping someone can give me a quick reply to this.

I am at present trying to book tickets for Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. I have hit a block that I can't seem to find the answer to my problem. My question/problem is:

When I book my time slot for 10am at Sagrada, it then takes me to another time slot process. with the words VISITA GUIADA which I believe is guided tour. This is what I am booking. But the time slots for that are 11, and 12.30.

so does that mean that I have to hang around from 10am until 11am before our tour starts?

thanks for all help given

sandra

There is an English version as well. Maybe easier. When I used the English version I encountered a similar event. There was a message like "due to your previous choices the time has been altered" or something line that. So switch to English on the website

There is an English version as well. Maybe easier. When I used the English version I encountered a similar event. There was a message like "due to your previous choices the time has been altered" or something line that. So switch to English on the website

The OP was trying to book an English guided tour in a time slot that offers only tours in other languages. The only English-guided tour time slots are 11:15, 12:30, 1:45, and 3:00.

The OP was trying to book an English guided tour in a time slot that offers only tours in other languages. The only English-guided tour time slots are 11:15, 12:30, 1:45, and 3:00.

That makes sense. I must admit the website us not very clear about that. It simply states dat "an earlier made choice" limits the possibilities without mentioning which choices. Anyway I think the OP is better off with a good guidebook instead of a guided visit...