Is the soda package cup, a cup or a bottle or a little of both?

I heard there are only 4 machines on freedom is this true . How hard is it to fill them and do u get free soda in dining room

Yes, free soda in the dining room but only about 6 choices there.

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents :D

If your daughter just wants a cup/glass bottle then it is best to purchase one before you get onboard. We got some thermos brand ones at target that have a flip top. They keep things ice cold forever (think--next day and it still has ice in it) they seal and keep things in. They are great for everything but...if you put soda in them it makes a loud 'pop' sound when you open it. **sealed and carbonation just don't mix.

Sigg also has some that you can get from target or online that have screw tops. They both work exceptionally well. If you want soda, then it is best to buy the package. :D just my opinion.

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents :D

If your daughter just wants a cup/glass bottle then it is best to purchase one before you get onboard. We got some thermos brand ones at target that have a flip top. They keep things ice cold forever (think--next day and it still has ice in it) they seal and keep things in. They are great for everything but...if you put soda in them it makes a loud 'pop' sound when you open it. **sealed and carbonation just don't mix.

Sigg also has some that you can get from target or online that have screw tops. They both work exceptionally well. If you want soda, then it is best to buy the package. :D just my opinion.

Thanks for you two cents. If we had Target in UK, our daughter would love to check those bottles out.

She has some favourites here, so I suspect one of those will be coming with us in the luggage.

Thanks for you two cents. If we had Target in UK, our daughter would love to check those bottles out.

She has some favourites here, so I suspect one of those will be coming with us in the luggage.

You can also get them online through --amazon and thermos -- she just wouldn't get to play with them before you buy them :D

We love ours. They have been quite convenient to take on cruises and other places. Happy shopping!

Also Grandeur. :)

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Forums mobile app

Freestyle also on Jewel. Total of 8 ships now.

Freestyle machines are currently on 8 ships. Majesty, Explorer, Freedom, Allure, Oasis and Enchantment, Grandeur and Jewel.

Thanks Fluffysue And Clarea. I figured they probably had more by now.:o

Denise~ Love those machines. :)