Scam? Free cruise offer from RCI

My parents got a letter in the mail today from Royal Caribbean International for a free cruise + airfare. Scam? I called the number and it's being sold by Vacation World International.

Chances of that actually coming from RCI is somewhere between slim and none. Slim already left town.

My parents got a letter in the mail today from Royal Caribbean International for a free cruise + airfare. Scam? I called the number and it's being sold by Vacation World International.

Check the mailing again, are you sure it isn't Royal Cruises? We got that one a few weeks ago with the same offer your parents received. It is a scam. They might get a cruise but it won't be free and it will be on an old rust bucket. Have them shred the offer and forget about it.

I got something very similar. I "won" a cruise for participating in a survey. A little research proved that it was on a bad ship and would cost me a bunch of money since I would have to pay for pretty much everything on board. Their calls got blocked very quickly

Yeah that's what I figured. They're saying it's a 90 minute presentation... $50 + taxes & fees for air, and $149 + taxes & fees for the cruise.

And you also have to cruise on the second Tuesday of the 6th week of the 13th month.

TRASH it now!

Bill