Breakaway Studios for singles?

jimw

The cirque show plays several nights. It is not free. I forget the price, but it's like $30 for show and dinner...and well worth it.

Cirque is free with the UDP on the first night only. We have booked for the 9.00 show on the first night of our upcoming BA cruise. Great to see those $zeros against our reservation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Couples have done that before... makes sense if one of you snores.

DW sez she never snores even when the proof is presented! But our adult son might, hence 3 studios maybe? Are the studios higher priced than an inside?

DW sez she never snores even when the proof is presented! But our adult son might, hence 3 studios maybe? Are the studios higher priced than an inside?

:D And it being Mother's Day soon, I'll just stop there.

Re: the prices... it depends. Work with a website or a cruise consultant/travel agent to see what the most economical route is for the 3 of you. Some people have found they could move to a balcony for what they paid for a studio, and other cruisers have mentioned the screaming deals they've gotten on a studio.

For example, if one of your party had a discount due to being an EMT or being Active/Retired military, you'd be better served putting 2 people in a balcony than booking separate studios.

Hope that helps!