Help! Table Requests

Hi all! DW and I booked our upcoming NOS cruise last year, and later, some friends of ours booked the same cruise. In other words, we didn't book them together. How do we go about getting a table together? Do we both need to call? Does one couple call or email?

What should we do to sit together?

Thanks!

Jim

What I would do is go to the dining room as soon as you board the ship and request a table where you can all sit together. I am sure they will be able to get you a table. We have had no problems in the past getting the table that we wanted. I think all they need is your cabin numbers.

Definitely link the two reservations for dining NOW. Either of you can request it with your TA, if you used one, or through RCCL. You'll just need both booking numbers and you'll be set. :)

I agree, have the reservations linked now, don't wait. We did this a couple of years ago and had no problems. If fact I just did this a couple of days ago. Friends of ours decided to cruise with us and booked with thier own TA, so I called mine and it is now linked together. I don't expect any problems when we get on the ship, but that will be the first thing I check. I will make sure we are sitting at the same table and for some reason we are not, I will ask to have this changed.

Madelyn

Linking reservations only affects your dining, nothing else. :)

As for changing tables, it just depends on how full the ship is and what kind of requests they get...they will try and accommodate you if they can. But for those who know in advance they want to dine together, much easier to link reservations for dining and not have to worry about it. :)

Archived