Summit/Bermuda curfew

cruzccl

Hello,

Considering a Bermuda cruise on Summit. While the ship is docked in Bermuda is there a time you have to be back on board in the evenings or can you come and go as you please?

Bill

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I have never had a curfew in any port. Bermuda is one of the safest ports. I am not a very late night person. I have gone out to nightclubs while docked in Bermuda. Just be sure that you have transportation back to your ship. One night we went to the Clayhouse nightclub in Devonshire. We went by bus. We had to take a taxi back to the ship because the bus did not run late at night. Dockyard is a long ride from Hamilton. Check your bus/ferry schedules if you plan on using public transportation. Taxis are expensive.

I've cruised the Summit to Bermuda in 2013 and 2012. I'm booked again at the end of this summer. (May have to cancel). Anyway, while in port you are welcome to come and go as you please. There is no curfew. The only time restriction you have is final boarding on the the last port day. The previous poster is correct, the ferry and bus system stops running at a published time in the evening. You may need to rent a taxi unless you have some other type of transportation such as a rented scooter.

When are you thinking of going?

Edited by MACruisers