Select dining bookings

furballPerth

Log in to My Celebrity, My Cruise Summary, scroll down to Dining Preferences, it should then read -

Dining Preferences:

You have selected Celebrity Select Dining.

With Select Dining, you can dine with friends at any hour you like. Reserve Now

Click on Reserve Now, chose which day you need to reserve for, etc.....

I want to book times for select dining on upcoming cruises on the Millenium. Can anyone tell me how to navigate the Celebrity website to do that?

If the above posters suggestion does not work, try this. Log on and then click on manage my reservation then click on purchase beverage package or reserve dining. Once in this page click on tab 0 purchase pending and you will be taken to add more and open the drop down menu and you will see celebrity select dining. I know it seems a long winded way to get there but it was the only way I could navigate to get there. Hope either way works for you

Edited by Broch

Hi. Can anyone tell me how far in advance you can make select dining reservations? We are cruising in January and it says it is not available at this time, however, I seem to remember on past bookings I was able to make reservations about a year out. Thanks

Hi. Can anyone tell me how far in advance you can make select dining reservations? We are cruising in January and it says it is not available at this time, however, I seem to remember on past bookings I was able to make reservations about a year out. Thanks

It may depend on each cruise individually, but it is normally available around 6 months out when I have tried.:D