Does Carnival do anything special for Moms for Mothers Day??

rene194215

I know when we would go to brunch on Mothers Day each Mom would always get a rose. Does Carnival do anything? My parents are on the Breeze and its Mothers day as well as them celebrating their anniversary this trip.. 45 years!!!

I am really just curious since there is really nothing I can do about it now!!

I know when we would go to brunch on Mothers Day each Mom would always get a rose. Does Carnival do anything? My parents are on the Breeze and its Mothers day as well as them celebrating their anniversary this trip.. 45 years!!!

I am really just curious since there is really nothing I can do about it now!!

Mothers have received a single flower in the main dining room in the past. We haven't sailed on Mothers Day but friends have a few times.

I sailed on Valor last year on Mother's Day (embarkation day). There were carnations available for purchase in the Formalities Shop. I saw many mom's wear them on their lapel or in their hair, etc. There were no freebie roses or anything else. The Fun Times said "Happy Mother's Day" on the front page.

I know this response is too late for your question, but hopefully it will be helpful to anyone who does a search on this topic in the future...

On the Freedom last week, every woman (not just Moms - obviously, Carnival has no way to know for sure who is a mother and who isn't) received a carnation and a special desert at dinner in the MDR on Mother's Day.

Carnation and special dessert in the MDR. The Seaday Brunch was great on Mother's Day!

I know this response is too late for your question, but hopefully it will be helpful to anyone who does a search on this topic in the future...

On the Freedom last week, every woman (not just Moms - obviously, Carnival has no way to know for sure who is a mother and who isn't) received a carnation and a special desert at dinner in the MDR on Mother's Day.

LOL thanks!! My mom actually was able to bring hers home!!! Pink carnations!!

Again, just in case someone else finds the thread. I ate in the steakhouse last Sunday on Mother's Day. I received a pink carnation - the desserts were the regular ones there, so it was just the flower. I think they did give them to every woman there as well.