A Must in Istanbul.

ScottToronto

Good evening fellow CC members,

We just returned from a marvelous 11 day voyage from Monte Carlo to Istanbul on the Silver Wind. We stayed in Istanbul for 2 additional nights at the beautiful Four Seasons Sultanahmet.

While staying in Istanbul we booked a 90 minute Turkish Bath Experience. WOW! The Four Seasons Concierge booked it for us and they highly recommended the Ayasofya Hurrem Sultan Hamami. A 3 minute walk from the Four Seasons. Just for the architecture it was worth the cost, for approx. 120 euros we experienced the following:

Scrub down

Exfoliation

Mud wrap

Massage

Scalp treatment

Bubble massage

and full oil massage.

Fresh juices were served half way through the treatments.

It was an experience of a lifetime and I would highly recommend it. The Hamami built in 1556 and recently had a multi million dollar renovation. The facilities were immaculate.

You can check it out online at http://www.ayasofyahamami.com

Enjoy!

ScottToronto

1674754709_MonteCarlo-IstanbulApril2014717.jpg.44cdea33f89ecea5e5ffd6f9b96481df.jpg

941445077_MonteCarlo-IstanbulApril2014746.jpg.c2dc9a12ebdb0ed6e348505f9dde9575.jpg

1197627877_MonteCarlo-IstanbulApril2014716.jpg.fe2f3d8c9bff23ed3f2996f58bc081e4.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the 4 Seasons. The location is fantastic.

Victoria,

We love the Four Seasons Sultanahmet. I stayed there about 15 years ago and it's just as amazing as before. Location is the best! Concierge are outstanding. I don't think I'd stay anywhere else.

Best regards to you and Bob,

ScottToronto