Upgrade to Summer

KPfromCT

Saved another $60.00 this morning, with the new promotion.

Same fare rules as the 123 Days of Summer Sailing.

Check your rates:D:D

We are up to $1160 in price drops since we booked in March.

Hoping for one or two more before final on 6/5

Did you book Early Saver? How do you get all the price drops if you didn't book early saver and are within final payment?

Did you book Early Saver? How do you get all the price drops if you didn't book early saver and are within final payment?

All of these promotions have the same fare rules as Early Saver.

Depost is not due until 30 days prior, which, for me, is 6/5.

They all have the $150 deposit and final due 30 days prior.

Did you price match the senior rate? I just got,last week,100.00 with the 123 rate but the senior rate was 60.00 less when I checked last night. I left a message with my PVP so we will see. I also am waiting until last minute to make final payment so I can watch the fareviewer!

How many cabins and/or people are booked? With reductions like that, it's not just one or two people in an ordinary cabin.

How many cabins and/or people are booked? With reductions like that, it's not just one or two people in an ordinary cabin.

3 people in a Lido Balcony.

One cabin.

Edited by KPfromCT

My DH hates not paying it in full but I am making him wait until the last day! We did not book ES so that is the only option we have to get price reductions. $240.00 so far.

We didn't book ES and still have gotten price drops in the form of upgrades and OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We didn't book ES and still have gotten price drops in the form of upgrades and OBC.

And we paid in full from day 1.

And we paid in full from day 1.

The only Final Payment date that matters for changes or penalties is the Cruise Lines date , not the

date if guest wishes to pay it early .

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Upgrade to Summer must equal upgrade in price for my cruise. I swear the Sunshine sailings must be omitted from price drops. All they do is go up. Oh well. Congrats AGAIN OP!!! No need to load cash onto your S&S card!!:)

I just got 280.oo on my aft wrap June 14 date, the 9C was sold out a while back but checked today and it was back. I guess somebody did not make final payment. this is our second price drop. We also have a inside and a while back we got 300.00 price drop between both cabins. Hope to keep getting lucky before we sail the Sunshine.

We booked in September for a sailing on the Dream August 3 and with each sale the rates keep climbing. I guess I should feel good that we got such a great deal.

Yep, we are on the Aug 17 sailing of the dream and booked last fall too and it's only gone UP!! Maybe as our dates get closer we'll get a little bit!!

I learn something new every day....I normally book ES so I am more informed on the policies with that rate. I thought that if you paid your cruise off you could not get any OBC or price drops but....I can pay in full and still get OBC up until my final payment date which is June 5th I am not booked ES right now I am book under the Upgrade to Summer but I have changed it 3x taking advantage of price drops.