Copenhagen disembarkation question

We're booked on a cruise on the Serenade for summer, 2015 out of Copenhagen. With an arrival in Copenhagen at 7am, what is the earliest time I should book my flight out of the Copenhagen airport?

It's way to early to book air travel, but I'm looking at a range of departures of between 10:45am and 2:00pm. I'd hate to book the 2pm flight, only to find myself at the airport at 9am and wishing I hadn't been so conservative with the time to get off the ship and to the airport.

We left Legend on 2 May. The taxi line at 8.45 was 40mins. Our flight was at 2.10pm so we took a taxi and asked the driver to take us on a tour - he was great and for four of us the cost was 700dk krone. Well worth the money we thought.

Otherwise, you can carry your own luggage off from around 7.15am and take a cab or use Royal Caribbean's transfer airport that they will advertise only after you cruise sets sail. The one they sell online before is only for flights after roughly 4pm.

The airport isn't exactly close to the port, and ditto for the long lines for taxis.

Plus, when you get to the airport, you have to wait in your ticket line, then head upstairs and wait in a security line, then navigate through one of the terminals to get to the passport check line, then if you are flying to the US, you have to wait in another line to get to the seating area for boarding where you have to fill out paperwork and get it checked before you can even sit by your gate.

No way would I risk a 10:45 flight. You MIGHT make it, but everything would have to fall into place perfectly.