The carribean during spring break?

Perez1992

This will be our first cruise during spring break and our first time on a princess ship has anyone else traveled to the carribean during the middle of march

Faith, trust, and Pixie Dust !!

Love Miranda

Cruise carnival twice

Disney cruiseline. 5-6 times

I sailed Princess ships during spring break two consecutive years along with 500+ minors on board, sailing out of Galveston Texas.

The great majority were Texas born and bred, so they were naturally well behaved. Your mileage may vary.:D

For those that are confused I am traveling with my whole family and am 22 we have had issues in the past with finding people passed out in their own vomit and broken glass everywhere on carnival I am trying to find out how princess is like I am traveling with young children and am also the one planning whole trip!!

All I know is I was Born To Cruise..

Love,

Miranda

I saw no evidence of the behavior you describe on our mid-March Western Caribbean Princess cruise. As I said in another post, there seemed to be lots for tweens and teens to do. Don't know about 20-somethings, though. Can't say if they found each other and socialized, as if they did, it was not very much in the "realms" on board which my husband and I frequented (we are parents of offspring your age, but they were not on board.) But we are quiet cruisers and did not use the pools, nor go to trivia, nor hang around in the lounges, etc., so there may have been plenty of fun for twenty-somethings in those places. We certainly saw groups of young adults looking like they were having a great time, but I do not know if they were traveling together or if they had met on board. The exception to this was a good-sized special-interest singles' group, many of whom had by their own admission not met each other before they cruised.

I think you will have a fine time and all of your family will enjoy themselves on Princess.

I saw no evidence of the behavior you describe on our mid-March Western Caribbean Princess cruise. As I said in another post, there seemed to be lots for tweens and teens to do. Don't know about 20-somethings, though. Can't say if they found each other and socialized, as if they did, it was not very much in the "realms" on board which my husband and I frequented (we are parents of offspring your age, but they were not on board.) But we are quiet cruisers and did not use the pools, nor go to trivia, nor hang around in the lounges, etc., so there may have been plenty of fun for twenty-somethings in those places. We certainly saw groups of young adults looking like they were having a great time, but I do not know if they were traveling together or if they had met on board. The exception to this was a good-sized special-interest singles' group, many of whom had by their own admission not met each other before they cruised.

I think you will have a fine time and all of your family will enjoy themselves on Princess.

I am sure I will find something to do maybe hang out in the spa or go dancing and have tea and see shows .

All I know is I was Born To Cruise..

Love,

Miranda