YTD Waiter?

I wish I could give you one........unfortunately our experience with the waitstaff and hostesses on the Sunshine this past February was the worst experience we ever had.

The hostesses that seated you didn't bother to pull out a chair or offer a napkin. On several occasions we were told to follow a hostess and she just stopped in the middle of the dining room, gazing out into the distance. After an uncomfortably long pause I said are we suppose to sit here?....She just gestured with her had toward the table, laid the menu's on the table and walked off!!!!!!!!! I was absolutely stunned.......and it kept happening with other hostesses........

We ended up with a different wait team every evening because we really didn't like any of them. We're very friendly, and always smile and say Please and Thank You...but the entire wait team acted as though they were just bothered to have to put up with us..........I purchased a wine package the 1st night and every night when I presented the coupon, they would just roll their eyes, never speak and 20+ minutes later return with the wine.....

When they would take our order they would just come to your side and stand there looking out into the dining room........never speaking, not acknowledging you in any way..........

32 Carnival cruises..........I was just simply stunned. I've never ever experienced anything like it.

Looking for a recommendation on the Sunshine. We are cruising this Saturday. Thanks in advance :).

Chick

Vladimir Vasilyev...tell him Jim and Dee recommended him:)...he's taken GREAT care of us twice...once on the Dream and once on the Splendor...Can't wait to see him for ourselves in August!!!