Booking Shore Excursions

We sail on the Mariner Oct 30. Why are there so few shore excursion choices on line ? I esp wanted to book the regatta in St M. Do they not offer it in Oct ??When we sail w/ Disney we're able to book any shore excursion much earlier than this .

Also, I'm wondering if I should bring costumes since it'll be Halloween. THANKS !

I'm sailing on the Radiance November 6 and the choice of excursions has reduced considerably. The ones that are available are not really of much interest to me. I'm hoping that more will come on line soon if not then perhaps more will be available once on board. I have to say as things stand now it is disappointing. 36_1_38.gif

We sail on the Mariner Oct 30. Why are there so few shore excursion choices on line ? I esp wanted to book the regatta in St M. Do they not offer it in Oct ??When we sail w/ Disney we're able to book any shore excursion much earlier than this .

Also, I'm wondering if I should bring costumes since it'll be Halloween. THANKS !

If you go to portreviews.com and enter each port u r going to..it has a short description of things on the island..BUT scroll dwn tothe bottom where people write in their reviews and u will find alot of great private tours that u can investigate..I just returned and all out excursions were unbelievable......

good luck

This is a quote from papakaiser on our meet & mingle board for the Freedom:

Haven't given much thought to excurions on this cruise yet. I was trying to schedule excursions for our October cruise on Mariner the other day, and found out that you can't even look at a list specific to that cruise until mid-August. RCI told me that October will be into the "New Season" and they won't post those for a couple weeks. I guess that means the list for this cruise won't be available until about a month before this cruise.:(

BonVoyage

Dawna

They are not up and running completely until later than they used to be. My last cruise, the shore excursions for some ports weren't even there until about 60 days before cruising. So just keep checking back and eventually you should see them.

Archived