Wine Package

Thank you Bob... I actually wanted both pieces of the puzzle.. what is on offer with and without the package. thank you for both your help and your speedy response. Would you agree that the package offerings seem more attractive.

Sandra

Edited by efghi9

Thank you Bob... I actually wanted both pieces of the puzzle.. what is on offer with and without the package. thank you for both your help and your speedy response. Would you agree that the package offerings seem more attractive.

Sandra

I would look closely at the package offerings and decide on what you are likely to choose. Then look at Marc's spreadsheet above and see if the wines you chose are a better price with the package or without. There are some choices in the package that actually that actually are less expensive purchased singly than the average cost per bottle of the package.

• 2 weeks later...

I am booked on AOS 14 nights this July, European Cruise out of Southampton and I decided to purchase the 7 bottle package price which is listed as $210.60 Canadian as of today June 18th. Sounded to good to be true which it was apparently. So I add it to my cart (just for myself - 1 person) and when I "checked out" the price was $270 Canadian. How did they come to that figure? An additional 15% would bring the total to $241. Anybody have any ideas? The RCI agent didn't have an answer. I would prefer to purchase prior to cruise and pay Canadian versus US dollars on the ship.

Sandra

I am booked on AOS 14 nights this July, European Cruise out of Southampton and I decided to purchase the 7 bottle package price which is listed as $210.60 Canadian as of today June 18th. Sounded to good to be true which it was apparently. So I add it to my cart (just for myself - 1 person) and when I "checked out" the price was $270 Canadian. How did they come to that figure? An additional 15% would bring the total to $241. Anybody have any ideas? The RCI agent didn't have an answer. I would prefer to purchase prior to cruise and pay Canadian versus US dollars on the ship.

Sandra

I tried to look up the price I would have to pay on an upcoming cruise, but when I try to bring up the cruise planner, I just get these semi-circle graphic things that keep rotating. Can't get past that point. If it ever stops rotating, I'll post the cost I see.

EDIT: Tried a different browser and was able to add the 7 bottle package to my cart. Cost was USD 220 before tip, USD 253 after tip.

Edited by clarea

This info is fantastic - thanks.

Can i just ask a question though - are we only able to drink the bottles from package in restaurants stated or could we take one out to drink in a bar or theatre?

You are free to take bottles anywhere on the ship. You can ask for one or all of your opened or unopened bottles.

Edited by clarea