Parrot Tree Plantation vs. West Bay

bonvoyaged

Considering a combination zipline tour and beach afternoon with Rony. Priates of Caribbean Standard sounds appropriate for our two grandsons, 9 and 12, who have ziplined once before in US. Rony offers the afternoon at West Bay or Parrot Tree Plantation Beach Resort...any suggestions as to which is preferred?

Thank you,

Bonvoyaged

Considering a combination zipline tour and beach afternoon with Rony. Priates of Caribbean Standard sounds appropriate for our two grandsons, 9 and 12, who have ziplined once before in US. Rony offers the afternoon at West Bay or Parrot Tree Plantation Beach Resort...any suggestions as to which is preferred?

Thank you,

Bonvoyaged

What is it you seek in a beach, I could better answer the question.

What is it you seek in a beach, I could better answer the question.

This cruise is for our grand sons, 9 and 12, so we want to go where they will have the most fun. They love being in the water, know how to snorkel, and also enjoy swimming pools. I'm wondering if there will be other kids at the Parrot Tree Plantation? They enjoy playing with each other, too. My husband will need shade, and I was a little concerned West Bay might be pretty crowded by the time we got there after zip lining. And...we will probably be ready for lunch. Thanks for any suggestions regarding these or any other beaches!

A few years ago, we used Pirates for our Zip N Dip. They dropped us off at Parrot Tree. Their little bay is right behind the breaking wall, so snorkeling there wouldn't be something I'd suggest. Their pool is nice, and they have a conveniently placed bar/restaurant right on the beach. I really don't remember seeing any kids at all the day we were there. The resort was not busy at all.

This past March, we used Victor Bodden and went snorkeling at West Bay in front of Infinity Bay Resort. There is definitely much more going on in that vicinity. If you want to have access to a pool, you will need a day pass. The snorkeling there, though, is really fantastic right off the beach. Your grandkids would love it, I think.

Edited by JenMJM

• 1 month later...

There are plenty of places along West Bay to eat.

Infinity offers day passes but from what I understand they are expensive and limited.

Tabyana shares a property line with Infinity. I truly believe for families with children who want to snorkel.. Tabyana is the answer. Shade will also be far more plentiful.