Guy's Burgers

izzypooch

Guy"s burgers are great, but I love really greasy, fatty foods that give me diarrhea! :eek:

I've had the same problem since they took my gall bladder out a few years ago. :( The doctor told me no more greasy fatty foods and stay away from caffiene.

Yeah..like I could do that!:rolleyes:

Moderation is the key. I'm one of the lucky ones who has low cholesterol. My husband and I are looking forward to trying Guy's burgers next year on the Liberty.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.--Billy Joel

Edited by IPlayWithString

Loved the variety of toppings but the burgers were too greasy for me. I also don't care for mayo on the bun and it would take forever to get a plain one.

There was no mayo on the ones we got on the Breeze - either time we sailed. They were serving the plain cheeseburger on the toasted bun - everything else was on the condiment bar.

The wait was if you wanted one of the specialty burgers with the pig patty - for instance.

Here's a picture of the menu...the "Plain Jane" was routinely available. Find with me - just took it to the Toppings Bar.

Other burgers are available - but they were usually prepared to order both times we were on the Breeze.

ImageUploadedByForums1400608614.935396.jpg.b98e13a6df8da388d1f41d7e795542a8.jpg

Sent from my phone - using the Cruise Critic forums app

There was no mayo on the ones we got on the Breeze - either time we sailed. They were serving the plain cheeseburger on the toasted bun - everything else was on the condiment bar.

The wait was if you wanted one of the specialty burgers with the pig patty - for instance.

We were also on the Breeze and they do put mayo on the buns before they toast them.It wasn't alot but it was there. I would request a plain cheeseburger with no mayo and they would have to go back in the kitchen to get the bun. People with allergies could be affected.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought they were good. They weren't the best burger I've ever eaten or any of the other ravey stuff I've read here, but for a cruise ship burger, they're good.

Now the warm melting chocolate cake....that deserves all of the accolades and more!

Edited by VASOXFANN

In practice, it's not quite as good as it sounds. They were good, but not the great I was expecting. Bacon overload I think. The Ringer was my favorite.

Totally agree. The bacon was dry and didn't taste very good. The ringer was yummmmmmmy!