Miami Hotels w/free cruise parking

gibbsgirl

I know there are several hotels in the FLL area that will allow you to leave your car parked there for the duration of the cruise as long as you stay overnight before your departure. Are there any in the Miami area that will permit this?

Sure. A popular area are the hotels in the Blue Lagoon airport area. There are several chains that are in this area and "nicer" than some others. You will find the hotels you need are nearer the airport. Don't look at the cheapest ones. Some areas can be real sketchy.

Check here...stay123.com and parksleepfly.com and then go to trip advisor for recent reviews.

La Quinta East is one not in blue lag. area that lots of cruisers use for their lower cost.

Comfort Suites North and Springhill Suites Medical Center are two others often suggested that include "free" shuttle to POM. None of the hotels offers a free shuttle from POM back to your car - figure $25-30 for a taxi.

This may be a dumb question, but I would be worried about not getting back to my hotel to pick my car up. Do you need to prearrange a taxi/cab to pick you up from the port?

There are lines of cabs waiting outside the port. No need to preorder any rides.