Pro player stadium...distance???

honeymooners11

Hey All,

My husband and I are doing a cruise in late August. We are looking into going to a Miami Dolphins pre-season game while we are in Miami. Can anyone tell me how far away pro player stadium is from the Holiday Inn POrt of Miami?? Also how much it would be for a cab ride there and back and is there any other form of transportation that we could try like the metro mover?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KT

Dolphins Stadium (no longer called Pro Player) is a long way from downtown Miami. It's about a 30 minute drive, roughly at the Broward County line and the Florida Turnpike.

MetroMover only operates in the immediate downtown Miami area, and MetroRail doesn't go anywhere near that far north. A taxi would be quite expensive, but I wouldn't recommend busses or any other form of public transportation as the neighborhood it's in as well as ones you would go through are quite bad.

The easiest and least expensive way would be to just rent a small car for the day.

Archived