Is There Something I Should Know?

Hello Everyone, Am seriously thinking about booking a February 11 trip on the Adventure of the Seas but cannot find anyone else who's attending. I've looked on the Roll Call list and have searched all the threads and nothing! :(

Is there something I should know? Thanks.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. We are booked on the AOS October 9th, and it seems like the week before and the week after there are a ton of people going, but our week doesn't seem to be many people - at least they're not posting. Maybe it's still a little early for some of them to start looking. I actually booked this cruise in June last year so I was way ahead. I never give it a second thought as to how many people may be going, I just care that I want to go! So, book it and have a great time! I plan to! :D

Guest cruzr44
Hello Everyone, Am seriously thinking about booking a February 11 trip on the Adventure of the Seas but cannot find anyone else who's attending. I've looked on the Roll Call list and have searched all the threads and nothing! :(

Is there something I should know? Thanks.

Nobody is going on my 2/5 AOS cruise either (well, not from here). I searched many ways also, 2/5/06. Feb 5, 2006, 5 Feb 06, etc.. I think the cruise you are looking at is actually 2/12 not 2/11.

I wouldn't worry about it. For my Sept cruise it started with two posters on the ship, then over next 6 months another poster joined but in the last month there's probably another 4 or 5 posters so you may find a lot closer the the time you'll see more join.

Frances

Archived