NCL Drink Package Spreadsheet Version 1.3

Ut-oh! :eek: Did you pull it?? :confused:[/size]

Just went to use it - again - with DH and got the message that the webpage can not be found :(. [/size]

To clarify...the link works - you get the thumbnail version of the workbook with the message it is too large you must choose download or edit. The both give me the message that the webpage can not be found. :cool:[/size]

FWIW...it worked beautifully yesterday. :o[/size]

Seems to work fine for me... but I stuck a copy of the .xlsx file on my server.

http://mrose.org/cc/NCL%20Drink%20Spreadsheet.xlsx

Still on the fence, but LOVE the spreadsheets with all the prices. It would be about $865 per couple with the 15% added. Am I correct? That's a lot of drinks to break even, but those frozen ones go down real easy...Guess it boils down to my final budget in a few weeks. I hope they make Miami Vices. Those always look so good! :D

From what I understand people that had already booked the UBP or got it as part of the Ultimate Freesome have not been charged more or had it taken away and have been able to order drinks up to and including the $10 price point.

Thanks a bunch! :D

Ut-oh! :eek: Did you pull it?? :confused:

Just went to use it - again - with DH and got the message that the webpage can not be found :(.

To clarify...the link works - you get the thumbnail version of the workbook with the message it is too large you must choose download or edit. The both give me the message that the webpage can not be found. :cool:

FWIW...it worked beautifully yesterday. :o

I see you already solved the problem. I haven't touched the document since I finished it. It's set that anyone with the link can access it. Maybe I'll go ahead and set it so its open to anyone and maybe that will fix the issue. Happy cruising/ drinking!

Still on the fence, but LOVE the spreadsheets with all the prices. It would be about $865 per couple with the 15% added. Am I correct? That's a lot of drinks to break even, but those frozen ones go down real easy...Guess it boils down to my final budget in a few weeks. I hope they make Miami Vices. Those always look so good! :D

It's about $445 per person after the 15% gratuity is added in for a 7 day cruise. That's about 10 drinks per day if you mix it up like I do (I figure 4 beers a day, 2 glasses of wine, at least 1 shot, a drink of the day and 2 more mixed drinks a day for me) if I do that every day I come out about $40 ahead. I think Miami Vices are $6.50.

• 4 weeks later...
Version 1.3: Instructions tab, wine by the bottle list added, formulas fixed, layout changed, functionality improved.

I'm pretty happy with it. Will probably be the last version unless people point out something that I REALLY have to fix but I think I caught everything this time.

I found your spreadsheet thanks to another CC poster and it is GREAT! :D I just put it in my cruise folder and will definitely be referring to it on my December trip. Thanks for all the hard work.

Nice job.

Our last NCL sailing the package was $49, and there were a lot of drinks it didn't cover... At least nearly everything is covered with the new price points... NCL folks must be bigger drinkers as Princess and a few other lines are cheaper, and cover just as much...

We'll be on the Breakaway next week and will absolutely get the package... One thing in the value of the package that the spreadsheet can't calculate.... the benefit of not having to keep track of your bar receipts and "audit" your bill at the end of the cruise...

Again, thanks and well done.

• 1 month later...
Spreadsheet was great, thanks for all your hard work! I’ve already booked the package, so it wasn’t a decision, but it sure did let me spend a few minutes day dreaming about which drinks I was going to have! Fruity cocktails by the pool, wine with dinner, caiphainas at Moderno, and some bloody marys the next morning! We lucked out- booked the package Friday and it was still $49- talk about timing!

Your spreadsheet is amazing ... but it's such a close call for me! I'm traveling by myself; I like a few cocktails before dinner, wine with dinner, and of course, a couple of cocktails after dinner. Is water free?

Your spreadsheet is amazing ... but it's such a close call for me! I'm traveling by myself; I like a few cocktails before dinner, wine with dinner, and of course, a couple of cocktails after dinner. Is water free?

Bottled water isn't, tap water or by the glass is. I'm always in the close call area too. If I drink what I plan I will come slightly ahead. I'm traveling solo also and haven't had a issue buying drinks for ladies in the club so that usually gets me over the hump.