Liberty May 9 Southern Review

pirate4me2

Will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isadelia - I believe you had cabin 2462 on this cruise correct? We are in the same cabin for an Aug E Carribean cruise. I am dying to know more about this cabin. I've never stayee this far Aft and want to know how you enjoyed it! PLEASE!

Isadelia - I believe you had cabin 2462 on this cruise correct? We are in the same cabin for an Aug E Carribean cruise. I am dying to know more about this cabin. I've never stayee this far Aft and want to know how you enjoyed it! PLEASE!

I think that is the giant L shaped cabin with TWO WINDOWS - I have had that cabins on several ships (when it was a 1A) and loved it!!!! :D

I think that is the giant L shaped cabin with TWO WINDOWS - I have had that cabins on several ships (when it was a 1A) and loved it!!!! :D

Indeed it is Froufie! I love the layout and the extra space just concerned about noise and vibration. Was hoping to get some feedbakc from those who have recently experienced this cabin!

Thanks for sharing your cruise on the Liberty. We cruised on the Liberty last September and had a blast. You are not the only one who dips fries in the Chipolite sauce. Love it. Also, Jack's Shack is one of our favorite places. Toffer is such a great dog! When you mentioned the blue of the water, I immediately saw the picture in my mind. Again thanks. ;)

Thanks for the review ...this will be our first time on the Liberty and I was wondering do they have a lot of hot tubs on there like they do on the Breeze......thank you

They didn't have as many as the Breeze, but there were a good amount. I remember seeing them in the pool areas, but don't remember how many there were.

There are means to recover data/pics from corrupt sd cards.....this program has a good success rate....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQLAEJPzWwU

Might be worth a try.

Thanks for the tip I will give it a shot!

Great review so far :) makes me feel like I was there with you :)

Haha thanks Mary! It was wonderful to meet you, and thamks again for arranging the meet and greet, it was fun!

I was going to say: You were there with her but got beaten to the post. :rolleyes: Yes, Mary it was a great M&G and even worth the higher prices.

I'm going back on the Liberty in Nov..overall, what did you think of the Golden MDR? I dined in the Silver, which is larger, but was wondering if you have any pro or con comments....crowded, noisy, etc.?

I didn't see that you mentioned the free bottle of wine if you dine in the steakhouse on the first night (and sometimes the second..which usually is elegant night). Pardon me if you did. :o

Your review is great. I feel as if I were there...Oh that's right I was. :p I give you guys credit...I just can't maintain all that info. I do usually try to review trips on TripAdvisor tho for tours, hotels and restaurants.

For all you future Liberty cruisers, you will love it. And there's so much personal space compared to other ships. Always found a seat . Didn't mean to butt into your review....just couldn't stop once I got started. :eek:

I was going to say: You were there with her but got beaten to the post. :rolleyes: Yes, Mary it was a great M&G and even worth the higher prices.

I'm going back on the Liberty in Nov..overall, what did you think of the Golden MDR? I dined in the Silver, which is larger, but was wondering if you have any pro or con comments....crowded, noisy, etc.?

I didn't see that you mentioned the free bottle of wine if you dine in the steakhouse on the first night (and sometimes the second..which usually is elegant night). Pardon me if you did. :o

Your review is great. I feel as if I were there...Oh that's right I was. :p I give you guys credit...I just can't maintain all that info. I do usually try to review trips on TripAdvisor tho for tours, hotels and restaurants.

For all you future Liberty cruisers, you will love it. And there's so much personal space compared to other ships. Always found a seat . Didn't mean to butt into your review....just couldn't stop once I got started. :eek:

We liked the Golden dining room, it was not noisy but the tables were a little closer than we prefer. With a table for 2 it still felt like we were eating dinner with our neighbors.

We did get a free bottle of wine in the steakhouse, forgot to mention that! It was a decent bottle of white, not the best I've had but not the worst either.

Have a great cruise in November!!

We liked the Golden dining room, it was not noisy but the tables were a little closer than we prefer. With a table for 2 it still felt like we were eating dinner with our neighbors.

We did get a free bottle of wine in the steakhouse, forgot to mention that! It was a decent bottle of white, not the best I've had but not the worst either.

Have a great cruise in November!!

Thanks for the info. Now that I've looked at my FunTimes regarding dining (knew there was a reason I take them home), I see that assigned dining is only on the upper level of Golden...and no large tables. Guess that's my answer...back to the Silver I'm guessin', if my requests are answered?

Thanks,

Susann :)

• 2 months later...

We just book a back to back with the Liberty next May. We are hoping May is a good time because it is after Spring Break and Before Summer holidays. Hopefully not to busy or crowded.

How busy was it? on Ship and Ports ?

And were there lots of kids on ship ?

• 2 months later...
It was a really good review...Thanks. :):):):)

Thank you.

Great Review! I felt like i was on vakay with yall... were going on the liberty next summer but out of san juan and the rest of the islands.. cant wait to see her and all that great food!!

Thanks! You will enjoy her, she's a really great ship. I love the look of that itinerary!